An email extractor, email finder, email harvester, email collector and email spider. It builds targeted email list at high speed. It allows you to extract email addresses matching your keywords from web pages, directories and search.
Abot Email Searcher
The Latest Version 3.3.9 Build 160 [Update it on Feb. 27, 2013]
[Download From Mirror 1]
[Download From Mirror 2]
Manual for Abot Email Searcher
Abot Email Searcher is an email extractor, email finder, email harvester, email collector and email spider. It helps you to find and reach your target customers. Abot Email Searcher builds targeted email list at high speed. It allows you to extract email addresses matching your keywords from Internet web pages, directories and search engines. It can also collect emails from files and folders in your local computer. As an award-winning software for the Email Marketing, Abot Email Searcher supports multi-threading implementation and there is no limit for max threads pool. Any update packages will release at http://www.fmbot.com, so that to keep the software perfomance. Abot Email Searcher works at speeds of up to 20,000 targeted emails per hour. (depending on your connection speed and your targets).
What's New !
[Version 2.5.6 2011-3-15]
1. Support the GDI library for early version Windows OS, for example, Windows 2000.
[Version 2.5.8 2011-4-6]
1. Fix the problem that the software can’t identify then email address with upper case.
2. Decoding the stand HTTP URL to make it work well.
[Version 2.5.9 2011-5-8]
1. Fix the bug: Error message was shown when the computer in the wireless network.
[Version 2.6.0 2011-6-22]
1. Resolve the problem: When there are no drivers for network service, the software will get no product key.
2. Update the policy for matching URL links in the web page to suit with case sensitive requirement.
3. Add new policy for matching links to identify the links which contains the return key.
[Version 2.6.1 2011-7-15]
1. Try HTTP POST method to get the web pages after failing to get by HTTP GET.
[Version 3.0.0 2011-8-9]
1. Enhanced the local directory search, supporting all the files in the current and all the sub-directories.
2. Support more types of file, such as TXT, HTM, HTML, LOG, etc.
3. Extend the max size of single web page as 1M (1024K).
[Version 3.0.2 2011-9-15]
1. Omit the tag '#' in URL to ensure the correct web page content.
2. Show the file path while searching the local directory.
3. Tiny adjust for user GUI, placing the local searcher above.
[Version 3.1.0 2011-11-2]
1. Update data storage to support the URLs of each email address.
2. CSV format as exporting will contain both email address and its URL.
[Version 3.2.0 2011-12-6]
1. Release more parameter for HTTP handle, such as timeout, page size, etc.
2. DIY user-agent while request the target web pages.
[Version 3.2.1 2012-2-2]
1. Add the function to filter the URLs containing words which you want to ignore. The operation to apply it as following.
(1) Press Ctrl + Q after running Abot Email Searcher, then create a text file named url_filter_words.txt.
(2) Set the words you want to filter which may be contained by the string of URL. You can set up multiple words line by line.
[Version 3.2.5 2012-5-30]
1. New version supports scanning and searching for the email addresses in the files with format of Word and Excel.
2. Add the functions to support the latest version of Microsoft Office, now including Office 2003/2007/2010.
[Version 3.3.9 2013-2-22]
1. Fix the bug to make the normal register with bill number starting with '10'.